Dykeman Roebuck Archaeology
Information on CRM
Cultural Resource Management
Protecting Heritage - Archaeology and History
Making sure your project is compliant:
Laws and Regulations
- Relations Between The United States and Native Americans
- CRM and Preservation Laws, Regulations and Orders
- State Regulations
- Federal Historic Preservation Case Law 1966-2000
- The National Register
- Human Remains
- NM Administrative Code Title 4 Cultural Resources
- New Mexico Cultural Resources Information System
- NM State Register of Cultural Properties
- Advisory Council on Historic Preservation
- Lecture Notes on Historic Preservation
- NPS Preservation Briefs
- NM Heritage Preservation Alliance
Project Compliance Protecting Heritage - Archaeology and History
- Got a project and need to make sure it complies with tribal, state or federal law?
- Want to nominate a property to the register of historic places?
- Find out about tax breaks, easements and incentives for preserving a heritage resource
- Found human remains or sacred object and need to do the right thing?
- Get a permit
- Want to understand historic preservation?
- Point-Counterpoint Traditional Cultural Properties v. National Register nominations